At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London & Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- As part of our Berlin-based Marketing Business Intelligence team, you will partner with the BI infrastructure team to define & execute a QA strategy for BI content.
- Regularly assess data integrity from source-to-target, & if possible the establishment of automated processes to support this
- Participate in regular Data Governance related tasks, including acting as liaison for the broader Marketing BI organization
- Proactively test existing data products & services to spot-check issues & support our BI landscape
- Perform testing of efficiency & security to ensure a positive customer experience & the integrity of the companys data
- Validate metrics definitions & results on back end & front end objects
- Communicate QA findings in an effective, organized, & attention-to-detail manner
- Establish & manage day-to-day QA related tasks using Jira
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of direct QA experience, with Business Intelligence QA preferred
- You possess strong knowledge of Agile testing methodologies & best practices
- You are an experienced SQL coder
- You are highly organized & attention to detail oriented due to the number & complexity of systems & datasets
- You are a strong written & verbal communicator that can identify issues in an understandable, clear, & concise manner
- You understand the concepts of virtualization, microservices architecture, cloud & SaaS
It would also be beneficial if you know any of the following:
- Prior Tableau experience from a QA standpoint
- Experience with GitHub & automation & continuous integration software (Jenkins, Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in testing Data Science outputs
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & a boost for your career
- Competitive compensation with annual budget for training & development
- A vibrant international environment
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Sabbatical policy
- A range of additional perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, weekly allowance for HelloFresh GO vending machines, budget for German classes, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, weekly Yoga Classes, Friday Beers, Summer & Winter parties, daily fruits in the office)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date & salary expectation.