We are a global lifestyle brand built on transforming the travel experience. In support of our mission, we are seeking an Analyst of Inventory Management to join our Global Logistics team.
In this role, the ideal candidate will have deep experience in inventory management across a global network. Your experience will include optimizing a global omni-chanel fulfillment network. You have a track record of assuring the right inventory is in the right location at the right time. Want to help us transform the travel industry? Your experience will encompass domestic & international warehousing & fulfillment, & a retail store network. You will report to the VP of Global Logistics, based in our New York City office.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, Anti-racism training & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Monitor inventory movement from factory to our global network of fulfillment centers to provide transparency to the business on expected arrival dates
- Monitor inventory levels in our warehouse & re-balance according to business needs
- Partner with merchandising, planning, retail & email marketing team to ensure out of stock risks are flagged early & actions can be taken to mitigate risk to the business
- Create, monitor & maintain KPI reporting to monitor instock rates, optimal ship rates & identify areas of continuous improvement
- Work with key internal & external partners to ensure we achieve the optimal balance of speed, cost, quality, service, & sustainability - all while ensuring an amazing experience for our customers.
Who you are:
- 5 years professional experience in hands on inventory management or allocation role
- Critical thinking & continuous improvement mindset
- Strong Analytical skills & detail oriented
- An exceptional written/oral communicator
- Excellent project management & strong organizational skills
- Thrives in a very fast-paced environment that requires continual multi-tasking & prioritization
- Experience with ERP like Microsoft Dynamics & TMS tools is a plus, but not required
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)
- You can show proof of COVID-19 vaccination & adherence to HQ COVID office policies using Bindle, a secure platform that verifies vaccination status without sharing private health information, within 30 days of hire