Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Forbes, Inc., & watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership also in LA, Chicago, SF, Boston & Washington D.C. Currently, we have Clubhouses in NY, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
You will work directly with the Head of Product to own, iterate on & enhance Chiefs digital community product. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the direction, develop the foundation & define the future vision of the member experience. At the heart of every great network is a strong community & you will be tasked with developing features to enrich that experience & make the digital product a driving force for membership. To support this effort you will also be responsible for conducting focus groups with members, gathering feedback & using data to create a vibrant community & increasing overall engagement for our members. You will represent the member at every step of the development process & will be responsible for keeping their motivations at the heart of what youre building.
- Grow, develop & enhance the digital community & associated product.
- Drive member engagement on Chiefs proprietary social platform, both through product features & community management tactics.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other functional teams to develop holistic customer experiences & establish a shared vision
- Establish requirements based on a mix of quantitative & qualitative research. Leading conversations with members & gleaning insights through data.
- Define & prioritize user stories & run the product development process across internal & external development teams - keeping projects on time, in budget & within scope.
- Define, measure, & communicate success metrics for each initiative to company executives & relevant stakeholders.
- Play an active role in shaping Chiefs product culture by creating an environment with openness, trust, & support by leading through example. Embody a positive attitude & willingness to roll up sleeves & dig deep to achieve goals.
- Multi-task competing priorities & projects with grace under pressure & a bias towards action.
What Were Looking For:
- 3-5 years of experience (some time spent at a start-up preferred)
- Experience with building networks & a strong interest in community management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with constant change
- A thoughtful, creative thinker who pairs well with strong user experience & visual designers, & has launched at least one major digital product across web & mobile
- Demonstrated ability to operate like a business owner who holds digital products accountable to key performance indicators & measures impact to business metrics
- Effective communicator & fast decision maker who leverages data & insights alongside of intuition to make a compelling case for new features
- A strong storyteller who can write & verbalize a compelling press narrative for digital products that theyve launched
- Analytical thinker who can use data to prioritize & deliver outcomes
- High degree of accountability & ownership you deliver on time, every time & want to manage every aspect of your product, from top to bottom.
- Stellar project manager who can seamlessly coordinate across departments & vendors
- High-energy, determined, & excited to roll up your sleeves
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning & brand to empower women in business & spark change from the top
Why Youll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive base salary
- Included full medical, dental, & vision packages & 401K
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Were a mission-driven company driving real change for women in business
- Youll be part of an early start-up team & deliver significant impact on a rapidly growing business
- Access to Chief experiences & events with leaders of industry & icons