Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us inFortune,Fast Company, andCNN.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is headquartered in New York City & backed by Primary Ventures, Flybridge Capital, & other top-tier investors.
About the Role:
The Clubhouse Manager of NYC will oversee the day to day operations of both our Flatiron & Tribeca clubhouses. In short, you are the face of Chief's Tribeca Clubhouse! You'll have the ability to interact & build relationships with top female executives in NYC to ensure they are having an amazing experience. The ideal candidate will model & exemplify hospitality excellence at all times while making sure the clubhouses are running smoothly.
- Ensure an excellent experience & high engagement for all members, prospective members, & guests while in the clubhouse
- Manage day to day operations of the clubhouse ensuring quality standards & meeting guest expectations daily
- Oversee all ordering of supplies, inventory, & waste tracking
- Manage the HQ calendar & booking of all events & programming in space
- Work with HQ to roll out policies, procedures, standards; executing the vision of the space while building team morale & culture
- Collaborate with internal departments including membership, operations, experience, & community to ensure a smooth, seamless clubhouse experience
- Lead receptionists to support event set-ups & breakdowns in a manner which supports optimal event production & revenue generation.
- Manage & procure all vendors & partnerships related to the clubhouse - coffee vendor, liquor/wine, F&B,etc.
- Manage upkeep, refurbishments & renovations of house facilities including furniture & front-of-house & back-of-house equipment.
- Secure approved vendors to perform preventative maintenance & repairs in areas including but not limited to HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, carpentry & fire/life safety.
- Keep Senior Management informed as to the status of ongoing projects in order to stay on schedule & within the Facilities budget.
- Assist with expansion projects including but not limited to purchasing & procurement of FF&E & select project management
What Were Looking For:
- 5+ years of hospitality experience
- Ability to be in the clubhouse 5 days/week, flexible with schedule as it may shift or change to support events at the clubhouse
- Project management - ability to deliver consistently across deadlines
- Ability to develop strong relationships with external vendors, partnerships & members
- Experience managing large teams
- Financial acumen Can manage the P&L of the clubhouse(s)
- Proactive self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning, & brand to empower women in business & spark change from the top
- BA/BS required
Why Youll Want to Work with Us:
- Were a mission-driven company driving real change for women in business
- Youll be part of an early start-up team (were less than 20) & deliver significant impact on a rapidly growing business
- Competitive base salary, unlimited vacation policy, & full medical, dental, & vision packages