HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
As our Strategy Lead, you will work on key strategic projects across the business, setting HelloFresh up to better serve our customers. This role sits within the UK Transformation team, a cross-functional team responsible for key topics such as customer retention & sustainability, whilst also leading on strategic projects which have a large impact across the business.
What youll be doing:
- Work directly or support on special & high priority projects across the business.
- Use analytics & business data to build models & dashboards that support data-driven decision making
- Create presentations to present data-driven findings & recommendations to senior stakeholders across the business
- Work with cross-functional teams across the business both locally & globally to support with programme management & drive improvements across areas like customer retention & sustainability
- Support in running the Project-Management-Office process to keep track of important projects
- Assist the broader Strategy team (Strategy Manager & Head of Transformation) with the key strategic problems that they are working on
- Identify, develop & implement new approaches & processes across the business to ensure to prepare HelloFresh for future growth.
Who you are:
- Your past professional experiences prove strong analytical skills as well as the ability to effectively visualize & summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format (i.e through dashboards etc)
- You can perform detailed analysis yourself using Excel & other tools (Tableau proficiency highly preferred)
- You have hands on attitude & an action driven mindset
- You are at ease with working on multiple priorities simultaneously & meet time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong project management competencies including a proven track record.
- You have a strong ability to manage & influence multiple stakeholders, working cross-functionally.
- You have excellent communication skills both written & verbal & excellent presentation skills
What you'll get in return:
- Great international exposure & team atmosphere
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Shoreditch, London
Level & Progression:
A Lead brings specialist skills to one business area, running complex operational tasks & leading smaller projects independently, with only punctual support from manager.
From there, you can progress to a Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Recruitment process: you will first have a phone & cultural-fit interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete an Excel test at home. Depending on the results, you will have one competency video interview with the hiring manager in which you will be asked to present a case study.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.