We are looking for an experienced B2B product marketer that is passionate, strategic, & commercially-minded to drive revenue growth across our Editorial product offerings. This is a critical role within the organization as we continue to develop & launch exciting new products & deliver against aggressive revenue targets. Were excited about candidates who have a strong results orientation & know how to create value in a small, fast paced & high performing team.
- Partner with business leaders, sales teams & product managers to develop unique positioning for our editorial products products that meet the needs of different customers within the media, broadcasting, publishing & corporate industries.
- Create & deliver go-to-market plans for new products, packages & solutions, working with marketing channel owners to drive awareness, demand & revenue growth
- Drive production of marketing assets with in-house & external creative teams, including pitch decks, sales materials, email campaigns, demo reels & customer onboarding guides
- Develop & execute testing & optimization efforts spanning messaging, positioning, & user experience to increase revenue & lead generation
- Measure & evaluate marketing initiatives & ongoing performance against key performance metrics to quantify campaign success & identify future opportunities
- Be a trusted resource to sales & account management teams as they take our products to market, through sales training, customer meetings, & creating ongoing feedback loops
- Use competitive intelligence, customer research & market data to size & measure new opportunities
- Build & launch customer lifecycle marketing campaigns to take users from onboarding through renewal, driving usage & upsell opportunities, retention & loyalty programs
- Devise customer engagement campaigns that generate account penetration through sub-account creation among new users.
- Champion our products at events & through content marketing that differentiates us from the competition
- 6+ years of experience in Product, Product Marketing, or marketing strategy roles, preferably within media, adtech or agency environments
- Demonstrated success & passion for collaborating with sales & product teams, & driving revenue through enterprise sales-channels
- Experience building lifecycle marketing campaigns through CRM & other marketing channels
- Experience in successfully working with cross-functional teams
- Thrive in a fast-paced, get-it-done environment
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Self-directed & enthusiastic team player
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 297 million images & more than 16 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The companys brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V