About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Marketing Intern who can assist in the execution of our influencer & affiliate initiatives. This paid internship will allow you to expand your marketing skills & gain experience working at a fun, fast-growing startup.
What youll do:
- Assist the Influencer Manager, Growth Marketing with sourcing & negotiating partnerships with influencers across Instagram, Blog & YouTube
- Manage affiliate recruitment & outreach to scale the program
- Ideate new creative concepts/campaigns for influencers.
- Build & execute an internal strategy & process for nano-influencers
- Performance reporting for influencer channels
- Aid in initiating & nurturing relationships with affiliate partners
- Commit to at least two half-days per week for a minimum of three months, starting immediately
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors Degree program
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Ability to absorb information quickly & execute tasks efficiently
- High-energy, outgoing personality
- Deep knowledge of all major social channels - Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, & YouTube.
- Obsessed with staying abreast of social media, pop culture & wellness trends
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.