The CIP Operator is responsible for assisting CIP Team Lead & Production Operators in cleaning the production filling equipment. The CIP Operator will follow all applicable GMP & Safety guidelines (including chemical handling) & will complete the neded tasks/duties as scheduled or when needed.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Attend pre-shift meetings
- Effective communication within the sanitation team & other teams
- Follow direction from CIP Lead to clean the production filling equipment & the filler room during sanitation
- Ensure proper chemical concentrations are achieved by completing titration checks & documenting appropriately
- Complete tasks as needed & as indicated on Job Duties worksheet
- When production filling equipment is not in need of cleaning, work with Environmental Cleaners to clean other areas within the plant as part of the Master Sanitation Schedule
- Deep cleaning duties as assigned
- Train production employees how to clean & deep clean
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Follow Chobani safety procedures
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices
The requirements of this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 or more months in a production environment
Since our founding 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, & accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America & the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what makes Chobani a different kind of yogurt. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives & strengthen communities is what makes Chobani a different kind of company. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work® for the last two years, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, & a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.