Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user's time, privacy, & ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, & more.
Since the beginning, we've developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand & build trust with their customers. In that time, we've been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, & by Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we're not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate & contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
We are seeking an experienced & resourceful Product Operations Manager to join our growing Product Excellence team. The Product Operations Manager will support the product teams at Contentsquare by leading strategic & operational initiatives. Your impact will directly help shape the future of the Digital Experience Analytics market.
As a Product Operations Manager, your mission is to help the product teams (Product Managers, Designers…) deliver the most valuable products by
1) enabling product teams to maximize their impact
2) driving operational excellence through best-in-class product development processes & tools
3) organizing product communications & rituals
4) growing the teams' talent & engagement.
You'll join the newly formed Product Excellence Team & report to the Head of Product Operations. You will lead & manage transversal projects focused on scaling product development processes & tools. You will interact with all team members of the tech & product organization (product & engineering directors, product managers, software developers, design & product analysts) & other Contentsquare teams such as Customer Success, Sales, etc.
- Improve our decision-making by ensuring that insights coming from our users are integrated with our product & business strategy.
- Collect & provide the right data to make decisions in collaboration with our Product Analyst team.
- Leading & empowering our product teams & working cross-functionally with the broader company.
- Working & aligning product, leadership, & the wider company to ensure that we are executing our strategy.
- Provide the right tools & coaching that allow teams to create & monitor OKRs.
- Continuously improve our Product Discovery & Delivery processes & tooling:
- Define, improve & standardize efficient & scalable processes & tooling in support of Product Excellence. Promote best practices across the team ;
- Help to use the right data with the right people to take informed decisions from opportunity framing to customer rollout & adoption ;
- Develop tools, resources & processes to collect & aggregate larger volumes of customer feedback coming from different sources.
- Be aware & communicate market insights in terms of Product best practices & methodologies
- Monitor impact of processes & tools on teams' velocity & product quality
- Support internal product communication & rituals:
- Make sure that product knowledge is shared between our product teams ;
- Improve presentation & discoverability of roadmap updates, release notes, product documentation, etc.
- Clarify the roles & responsibilities of key Project deliverables & milestones within feature teams (Product Management, Design, Tech, Product Data)
- Guarantee strong & healthy collaboration among Product & Tech teams
- Identify collaboration challenges between Product, Tech teams & key stakeholders (business owners, security teams, legal team…) & clarify or improve processes to drive efficiency & teams' satisfaction
- You have strong experience in product management, or related roles in project management, change management, product marketing leadership or strategic consulting role with, ideally, an exposure to digital businesses
- You are interested in supporting growth through best practices & alignment within teams
- You are recognized for your professional efficiency & ability to structure
- You're a self-starter who's solution-oriented, strategic, proactive, passionate, positive, perseverant & thoughtful about their work, looking for challenges with a real innovative spirit
- You have experience in project management, problem-solving skills & a strong analytical mindset
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects with several teams at once
- You have excellent communication skills in English to engage with all stakeholders within the company, with the energy to drive projects across departments, to animate workshops & present strategies or tactics plan to a large audience
- You want to be part of an amazing transformation adventure where each day is different, within a very creative & innovative worldwide leader company