ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Health, Safety, Sustainability & Environmental (HSE) Team is leading the development of Flutters global Health, Safety, Sustainability & Environmental framework & standards. The team is searching for a strategically driven, but hands-on Senior Manager HSE who role is identify health & safety challenges specific to the business & implement innovative solutions that will remove roadblocks & allow teams to seamlessly execute their duties.
As an advocate of HSE, you will have the opportunity to develop & manage exciting regional & global health & safety projects that help enable statutory & industry compliance. Working with teams across the region in both the Retail & Corporate workspace, you'll need excellent stakeholder management, organizational, & problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate & present information to seek buy-in.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Organize & participate in site visits of both Retail & Corporate Real Estate to provide support in areas of accident management, risk assessment, fire safety & other aspects of statutory compliance.
- Support the HSE team in the strategic design, development & implementation of Global policies & procedures
- Work with the HSE Advisors & key stakeholders in the organization to promote, change, & deploy new HSE tools & strategies
- Plan & execute monthly HSE reviews for key stakeholders across all regions
- Develop & execute efficient program tracking & reporting processes for regional & global HSE initiatives
- Improve overall HSE performance by using a data-driven approach for issue identification, root cause analysis, & improvement rollouts
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Significant experience in multi-site corporate and/or retail HSE management at management level
- Senior qualification in H&S (e.g. NEBOSH Diploma or similar) & reflective grade membership of OHS body (e.g. GradIOSH/MIIRSM or similar)
- Demonstrable ability to deliver business cases for continuous improvement to senior leaders
- Understanding of commercial mindset when approaching HSE management & best practice
- Demonstrable solution focused approach to HSE management within a wider-risk management mindset
- Excellent planning & organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in, & adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks & implement process improvements
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.