The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end process of retention marketing strategies that drive our existing customer engagement initiatives. The candidate must have a unique combination of creative problem-solving skills, strong collaboration, communication skills & solid analytical skills to take our program to the next level. This position will create & distribute reports & conduct analysis for marketing that will be used to assess effectiveness & performance, refine tactics & inform strategies for campaigns. The candidate will also support efforts to increase member loyalty, strategically re-engage with prior customers (repeats & / or win-backs) & bolster customer experience.
- Use data to deliver insightful & actionable reports that tell a performance story on how to manage our personalization & segmentation strategies that ultimately connect with our customers in an innovative way
- Manage the execution & implementation oftouch pointsdedicated to retention across multiple channels, both digital & through our delivery experience
- Leverage analysis & data-mining to provide recommendations for effective targeting & customer retention strategies
- Develop & maintain insightful, timely & accurate dashboards and/or ad-hoc reporting for campaign management
- Encourage the evolution of our email program & apply customer-centric content strategy
- Monitor metrics & analytics of campaigns to garner insights on consumer behavior to drive actionable next steps
- Deploy scalable A/B testing to extract maximum ROI from retention marketing
- Help drive customer awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming product releases, & additions to our scientific team
- Manage tools to measure & forecast churn, retention, & subscription conversion performance along with the strategic analytics team
- Analyze NPS data & develop plan to address focus areas & challenges with all relevant teams based on the customer retention messaging plan
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of retention marketing experience
- You are focused on data, & deeply familiar with tools to support retention & CRM efforts
- You are comfortable using Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, Email Creation/HTML, Email Platforms such as MailChimp/Klaviyo/Sailthru, Third Party Marketing Platforms like Facebook, AdRoll, Criteo, Outbrain, etc.
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciates a quirky sense of humor
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle & pitch in wherever necessary.
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, breakfast bowls, harvest bowls, & lattes
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.