Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Do you want to make a direct impact on the experience of customers?
As a Frontend Developer on Buy Team, you will build an intuitive & comprehensive frontend that allows Buyers to acquire goods & services through Tradeshift network.
We care about our customers. You will have a focus on craftsmanship, with an emphasis on usability & great user experience. High performance & responsive UI are part of your default mindset.
We care about our people. You will have a manager & a team helping you grow, amazing company culture & perks. More on that later!
Our architecture is built on microservices, & you will have direct contact with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Fresh codebase & modern software development practices
Your typical day will be a mix offully concentratingon delivering high quality codingwith insightful discussions with UX specialists, Backend Engineers, Product Managers & fellow Frontend Engineers.
- Experience with React or Angular is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs & knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Can write high quality code & unit tests
- Fluent in English speaking, reading & writing
- Working experience in structured development & build environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration & deployment)
- Excellent communicator & team player
- Not afraid to take on hard challenges & dive into unknown territory
- Strong problem solver with a structured approach to your work
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- MacBook Pro laptop & Bose headphones
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.