Company Description|Job Description
With one tweet, tap, or snap we interact with our peers in an instant, as we do with brands. This new social fabric affects how people relate to & involve themselves with brands, ultimately enabling them to be more than just buyers. At Traackr, we see our technology & our team as agents of change to support our customers through their transformation. Our clients include L'Oral, Coca-Cola, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, & Nissan.
We have fostered a culture that empowers our team to spend every ounce of energy towards solving our customers' problems & lifting their businesses through influencer marketing. It's our method that tames the madness.The Traackr team collaborates across our offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, London & Paris.
We are seeking an Enterprise Sales Development Representative who can initiate conversations in multiple languages with marketers at leading global brands.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Growing a profitable pipeline of opportunitiesthrough:
- Timely & relevant follow-up on inbound interest
- Account-based outbound & Social Selling supported by our marketing organization with leading-edge ABM, AI & Influencer Marketing tools
- Delivering on qualified meeting setting numbers in line with the company strategy & ambitious growth targets
This is a junior sales development role which sets meetings for Account Executives. It is not a "closing"role, but a stepping stone towards becoming an AccountExecutive.
Qualifications & Track Record
- Successful track record in account or sales development
- Past experience teaching & leading groups
- Strong client references & LinkedIn endorsements
- Prior experience working on a cross-border, multiple-timezone team
- English & French fluency is a must. Business proficient ability to speak German, Spanish or Italian isa plus
- Cultivated curiosity & capable listening
- Strong interpersonal skills & capability to interact at different levels of seniority across European jurisdictions
- Mastery of Social Media including Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn
- Growth mindset
- Energized by gender-balanced team environment
- Diligent about details
- Comfortable engaging face to face & via live or recorded video
- Builds mutually beneficial relationships
- Driven by results & motivated to exceed targets
SOHO, London, UK (job is full-time in office, not remote & does not require travel)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.