RAPP New York is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all, & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors, & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly, we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what is needed. And our award-winning technologists & creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
As a Senior Project Manager, you are the orchestrator of the client projects youre the one who knows how to make things happen. Youre the master of the execution & process from project initiation to delivery. You are passionate about the CRM & Digital space. Youre creative, solutions-oriented, organized, collaborative & have exceptional people skills.
- Orchestrates the motion of every project liaising with all internal departments & client team(s) from start through completion.
- Understands scope of client request & implications. Able to translate requests into tight deliverables, assumptions, estimates/scopes of work & timelines.
- Aligns with resource management to ensure resources are available & present at appropriate times throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manages simultaneous projects within budgetary & schedule constraints. Monitors, reports, prioritizes & solves for project progress & risk. Escalates as necessary to ensure integrity of client scopes & agency profitability.
- Leads quality assurance requirements for the project. Responsible for maintaining the required level of quality through every step of the delivery process.
- Initiates all activities to support project close out & retrospectives.
- Contributes & when assigned leads efficient meetings & conference calls. Ensures timely conference notes & action steps taken.
- Optimize, upload & manage documents & images, using content management system(s) & DAM.
- Support agile team in scoping & planning content-related work
- Support Dev, QA & UAT during development on questions related to content & help triage & troubleshoot content-related or authoring-related bugs
- Support in creation of Confluence pages
- Track content authoring requirements throughout the dev process in order to communicate what needs to be authored after the code release
- Set content guidelines & standard operating procedures
- Identify areas for content enhancement & create related improvement plan
- Is a champion of the agency process & quality work & is responsible for optimizing workflow.
- 5+ years of related agile project management experience, ideally in Digital CRM & 360 program management at an advertising or media agency.
- Capable of respectful, strong working relationships with internal & external team(s) to manage needs & expectations throughout project lifecycle.
- Experience with content platforms, such as AEM & SFMC, or must be confortable onboarding onto & working with new platform environments
- Evidence of working with project management methodologies & tools such as Confluence & Jira.
- Must have strong communication skills.
RAPP provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $90,000-$110,000. This range is specific to NYC & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.