Are you a talent Medication Caregiver or Lead CNA/ NAC/HCAC? Are you ready to move into a management role?
We are located at 14900 First Ave NE Shoreline WA 98155!
Are you an experienced Medication Caregiver or Lead NAC/HCAC that:
- Loves the residents, loves the care team & leads by example?
- Looks forward to going to work every day?
- Finds a solution that truly makes a difference in the lives of others?
- Wants to work in an environment that is professional, but feels like family?
- Is able to connect well with others?
As an Associate Care Director your contributions & training might include:
- Schedule all community care staff
- Find coverage for care staff call-outs
- Manage care related forms & report staff overtime
- Work direct personal care shifts as directed by the Care Director
- Assist in training of care staff
- Participate in management of staff
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Associate Care Directors are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
What youll need to rock this job:
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another & builds fun into the job
- A willingness to work the floor & lead by example
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Strong communication skills; oral & written
- Strong computer skills
- Understanding memory care programming is desired
- WA State Active CNA or HCAC license required
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please apply online or contact Recruiter- Line Staff Alma Lara at (425) 449-4984 for more details.