Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Were looking for a Legal Assistant to join the legal team. The Legal Assistant will help maintain team calendars & deadlines, schedule meetings, monitor various team inboxes, & other administrative tasks.
Our ideal candidate is someone whos tactful, detail-oriented, & able to prioritize & complete competing requests. They should also be a motivated self-starter & a skilled communicator who can be trusted to maintain discretion when dealing with sensitive or personal information.
What you'll do here:
- Assist with monitoring the various team inboxes, including distribution of requests to legal team members
- Help maintain team calendars, including logging due dates & making sure deadlines are met
- File, organize, & maintain legal files, electronic & physical, tag important requirements & deadlines, & help process invoices
- Perform & manage various administrative tasks related to user onboarding, vendor & contract management, & other legal department initiatives
- Arrange & schedule meetings for members of the legal department
- Assist with other administrative & organizational tasks
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have strong knowledge of Google Drive & Google productivity tools, as well as similar Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g., MSExcel & MSWord)
- You are an effective verbal & written communicator
- You have a warmth & approachability balanced with professionalism & discretion
- You are able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information
- You have very strong organizational skills & are very detail oriented
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.