Bonobos is looking for a thoughtful & analytical Paid Media Marketing Associate to assist in strategy, project management & reporting of performance marketing efforts.
As a Paid Media Marketing Associate, you'll be expected to quickly roll up your sleeves & execute multiple online channels with the primary goal of efficiently acquiring customers. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Paid Media, you'll drive customer acquisition & retention through paid marketing channels, develop & execute campaigns, test for optimization, & manage budgets & reporting for multiple channels. You will also work closely with our creative team to request assets for paid channels & properly communicate best practices based on performance.
To thrive in this role, you should be a hungry self-starter who has excellent attention to detail, can push to get anything done, & who knows how to communicate effectively with folks from the Creative, Tech, Analytics, Finance & Marketing teams & outside vendors & agencies. A test & learn approach is key to this role.
What you'll do...
- Assist in launching our paid acquisition efforts across paid social, paid search, display & affiliate channels
- Work with our internal creative team to obtain deliverables for owned channels & drive improved campaign results & keep content calendar update to date for media partners
- Track & organize campaign details & media spend across trackers
- Update weekly performance dashboards; help the Sr. Associate analyze campaign performance across all digital channels, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking & testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Assist in managing day-to-day digital vendor relationships including building UTMS, submitting creative requests, processing invoices, & other channel management requirements
- Have a BA/BS & 1-2 years of digital marketing experience in e-commerce/ direct response environment
- Have an in-depth understanding of various paid advertising platforms (eg. Facebook, Adwords) with experience managing direct response marketing campaigns on web, mobile web & native mobile app
- Have worked with 3rd party ad networks
- Are proficient in Excel & other web analytics tools
- Come from an agency or have experience working with digital media agencies
- Are analytical & have quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics
- Are excited & able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires that ability to multi-task & implement high priority initiatives
- The ambition & hunger to always learn more
- Are able to look at data & understand the trade-offs between performance & branding
- Get bonus points if you have experience with Salesforce or other DMPs!
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance (say hello to unlimited vacation days!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun & awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are excited to hear from you