For a company focused on empowering teachers Back-to-School is our biggest moment in connecting with our educator community. Were looking for some extra design support over a 6 week period to deliver an impactful campaign & keep all brand design efforts moving at full speed during that critical time. As Senior Brand Designer, you will be joining our team to support the day-to-day design needs of TPTs marketing team & serve as a steward of the TPT brand & its extensions. Youll collaborate with a diverse team of stakeholders, marketers, copywriters, product designers, & researchers to deliver quality design solutions that align with overall marketing strategy & meet clearly defined performance goals.
On-going projects during that 6 week timeframe include: (Note: These tasks will be divided between you & another Senior Brand Designer.)
- Developing & extending our annual back-to-school campaign across varying touch-points & channels.
- Creating sale collateral for our Back-to-School sale.
- Help drive adoption of our digital suite, Easel by TPT through a variety of emails, landing page, social, & onsite banners.
- Create design collateral for our annual seller conference launching in July.
- Design various banners, social collateral, emails, one-pagers & landing pages to promote our school subscription: TPT School Access.
- Any evergreen on-going social media, email, & landing page asks.
- Any unforeseen crisis response collateral.
May 24th - July 2nd
40 hrs/per week
- Create visual design solutions that solve both user and business needs to increase the visibility & brand equity of TpT.
- Provide designs that yield a cohesive user experience across all TpT brand touchpoints online & offline.
- Contribute to all phases of the creative process from initial concept definition to execution & production.
- Participate in group work sessions to generate concepts for marketing campaigns, promotional events, conferences, & social media marketing efforts.
- Develop & deliver brand & marketing assets for a wide range of projects & stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Contribute to & maintain the system of TpT brand guidelines, style guides, & design toolkits.
- Document detailed design specifications for digital & print production, as well as archival purposes.
- Evangelize the virtues, character & quality of our brands & provide guidance to both designers & non-designers throughout the organization.
- Actively participate in all group design critiques & cross-functional feedback sessions by presenting work & contributing feedback for others.
- Contribute to overall marketing team growth, marketing strategy, & achievement of specified OKRs.
- 5+ years of brand / marketing design experience in a similar role, agency, or organization
- BA degree in Design is preferred
- A blended skill set of visual design for print materials, basic UI design, copywriting, illustration, & typography.
- Strong understanding of brand principles & how to create a branded system for marketing campaigns & sub brands.
- Excellent storytelling & communication skills, both written & verbal
- Experience working with established brand guidelines, style guides, voice & tone guidelines, & design systems
- Proven track record of collaborating successfully with cross-functional teams to launch, market, & drive adoption of products
- Ability to exhibit strong judgement & decision making skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud & Figma
- A comprehensive portfolio of design case studies that showcase early concepts & iterations, supporting user research, performance metrics, & design processes used throughout the duration of each project.