Latam Senior Field Marketing Manager- Gympass, So Paulo
Do you wanna help people find an activity to love & defeat inactivity in the world? So join our team & this mission!
As Latam Field Marketing Manager you will report to the Global Field Marketing Director & work closely with other verticals of the Global Marketing Team, especially Content & PR & Growth. Your responsibilities will include consolidating demand & driving regional pipeline generation, using different channel marketing campaigns at a regional/local level, with a focus on events & local partnerships. As a Field marketer, you will have to partner closely with local leadership & sales teams, identifying regional opportunities & localizing global marketing initiatives, in all markets where Gympass currently operates in Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile & Mexico). You will manage a team of 6 people, located in these four markets.
A Field Marketing Managerat Gympass will:
- Liaise with local leadership (Regional Manager, Country Managers, Head of B2B & Engagement, Gyms) on all Field Marketing initiatives to develop regional marketing plans that align with Global Marketing Strategies & support sales objectives;
- Mapopportunities, prioritize, negotiate & execute local events;
- Report on regional events results & budget;
- Manageregional partnerships & relationship with organizations & influencers, identifying local opportunities for cooperation (NGO, companies, advisors, influencers) & evaluating & organizing co-marketing or shared initiatives;
- Execute local events, including but not limited to: contracts & payments control, alignment with partners on execution & logistics, alignment with BDD/BDR team on strategy, execution & logistics, select, brief & manage providers (booth, brand activations);
- Partner with Global Marketing (PR/Comms, Content, Product Marketing & Growth), to provide local inputs & insights, in order to deliver an integrated marketing strategy for each country including digital marketing efforts & growth campaigns, collaterals (presentations, videos, photos, testimonials & success cases), as well as local opportunities for press releases & PR pitches.
The qualifications required for this position are:
- Proven track record in developing & executing integrated marketing tactics with a focus on events - B2B marketing experience is highly desirable;
- Strong sales process knowledge, understanding how sales teams consume marketing leads & drive pipeline development;
- Capable of working closely with internal stakeholders & customers;
- Enthusiastic team player with make it happen attitude;
- Solid event organization experience;
- Experience working across matrixed organizations to drive desired outcomes;
- Experience in Global multi-cultural organizations & global marketing team;
- Available for immediate & on-going travel (about 30% of the time);
- Fluency in English & Spanish is mandatory.
What can Gympass offer you?
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development.
- Possibility to make your mark in a dynamic company & in a global unit.
- A stimulating & welcoming atmosphere.
- Complete access to the Gympass benefit to visit as many gyms as you want, & enjoy a healthier life.
Join this mission!