Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimps Project Management team participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle. This person will provide support for Mailchimp product development teams to ensure delivery on key product initiatives. Project Managers will need to resolve hard problems & overcome challenges of scale as our organization grows.
You are a self-starter with leadership qualities who can work in a dynamic & sometimes ambiguous environment. You will exhibit skill in focusing on desired results, establishing what is important & urgent, clarifying next steps, & delegating effectively to meet deadlines & achieve desired results. You are an excellent communicator who is passionate about connecting people & continuous improvement.
What you'll do:
- Provide project management & facilitation of cross functional team planning
- Facilitate product planning, iteration planning, progress tracking, retrospectives & reporting
- Perform risk analysis, develop contingency plans, & gather data from teams to proactively raise prioritization, scheduling tradeoff decisions & critical issues with key stakeholders
- Facilitate cross team interactions & remove impediments
- Lead & ensure all status materials & roadmap documents are compiled, aggregated & completed in a timely fashion & remain well-maintained
- Establish & monitor plans, & ensure the realization of goals & continuous improvements
- As the teams champion, find creative ways to pitch in
- Coordinate as needed with supporting cross departments
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 3 or more years of experience in project management & agile team facilitation
- You're passionate about agile development
- You have an understanding of the software development lifecycle
- You are attentive to keeping others informed about project developments & plans.
- You are self aware & give attention to interpersonal skills.
- You are organized, have a problem solving mindset, & are comfortable presenting to & facilitating groups
- You have a strong desire to learn & work with a variety of technologies
- You have a record of risk mitigation & escalation procedures
- You can demonstrate the use of project management techniques & tools
- You are flexible & able to change priorities quickly.
- Project Management (PMP) and/or Agile Certifications (ACP) a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.