Ripple is the worlds only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated & flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates & digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple is growing rapidly & we are looking for a results-oriented Senior Software Engineer to help build the next generation payment platform that enables its customers to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value. Ripples distributed financial technology outperforms todays payments infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds & delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing & delivery.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Build enterprise, distributed payment applications that execute settlement within seconds to enable the Internet of Value
- Prototype new solutions for complex software problems & implement them for on premise & cloud deployments & use cases
- Debug production issues across services & multiple levels of the stack
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, legal, & business development to think beyond the technical implications of your design decisions
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience building highly scalable & performant enterprise software
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to dig into how things work & understand how to improve & scale them
- You thrive on autonomy, responsibility & owning your work, end to end
- A positive attitude & a passion for sharing knowledge within your team & organization
- Ability to encourage & drive engineering best practices
- 5+ years of hands-on Software Development experience with experience in the following areas: Java, Spring, Relational Databases, Kubernetes, AWS
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies & make an impact
- Competitive salary & equity
- 100% paid medical & dental & 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement & weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Franciscos Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, & coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights & more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripples growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably & cost-effectively. Banks & payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs & access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, So Paulo, Reykjavk, Washington D.C. & Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.