Reporting to the Director of FP&A, the Manager, Real Estate FP&A will be charged with leading the forecasting, reporting, & analysis of Knotels space inventory. The manager will work closely with the Real Estate Acquisitions, Design & Construction, & Asset Management teams at Knotel to understand & track core business drivers. S/he will be able to grow with the company & be instrumental in building out a world-class finance organization.
What You'll Do
Financial Reporting & Forecasting
- Support the Real Estate Acquisitions, Design & Construction & Asset Management teams to design in-depth metrics reporting to track & measure against business objectives
- Reporting & forecasting of Knotels property inventory (current & pipeline), including acquisition, build-out & occupancy/turnover
- Work with Asset Management in developing property specific & portfolio level operating expense budgets & track actuals
- Establish property-specific profitability analyses & track performance versus plans
- Represent FP&A & Finance while discussing acquisitions of new properties
- Identify areas of opportunities as supported by data
- Any ad-hoc analysis as needed
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company & are always looking for new ideas & better ways of doing things. You embody our value of challenging orthodoxy. You're obsessed with strategizing sticky solutions that drive desired business outcomes at the executive level. You're a self-starter & natural leader with an ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks & concrete plans to execute against. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Real estate experience strongly preferred
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Well organized & methodical about data & reporting
- Ability to synthesize complex Finance topics to non-Finance teammates
- Naturally curious with a passion for problem-solving using data & analytics
- Able to work independently & communicate effectively with department heads
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.