Magnet Media is seeking an experienced Podcast editor to provide our production team with guidance & ideas on planning & executing podcasts for our clients. The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of the project & essentially to meet client expectations & drive our sustainable growth.
We will rely on this role to help us identify the best content to include in each episode, so an ideal candidate should have some experience acting as a producer on a podcast or having autonomy in a previous role with making content decisions.
Please share specific podcast projects that you were involved in.
Summary of the Role
- Working to produce a weekly interview based podcast series
- Identifying key story beats & editing the audio for content
- Being able to lead creative decision making in regard to content creation
- Music mixing
- Working with remotely captured audio
- 3-5 years experience in audio editing
- Prior work experience with podcast editing
- Familiarity with business/financial content
- Expert knowledge of audio editing software such as Adobe Audition, Logic ProX, Pro Tools or others
Based in New York City, currently operating remotely.