WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
About the team
The Building Technology teams mission is to Empower WeWork & its Members with world class technology infrastructure, support & services. We are building best in class systems to deliver technology infrastructure & IT services to our Members in an automated, elastic, & easy-to-consume way. The technology we build & manage has allowed WeWork to scale to 300+ buildings in 20+ countries & continues to be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow. Ultimately our goal is to make technology as frictionless as possible for our Members so that they can focus on creating their lifes work.
About the role
A Solutions Architect will work directly with enterprise level members in client relations, technical sales, engineering design development, & project management to contribute to the mission of delivering IT-as-a-Service & Infrastructure-as-a-Service products at scale. You will combine strategic & business thinking, analytical thinking, & technical knowledge to create bespoke technical solutions to meet our members needs.
In this role, you will ensure technical viability of new projects & successful deployments, orchestrating key resources, & infusing key infrastructure technologies. You will contribute to the growth of the department & business offering by creating new solutions that can be repeated for future deployment.
Through collaboration with our enterprise members, you will develop standards specific to them for implementation into a variety of WeWork & member-leased real estate. You will track the success of projects post deployment & iterate on offerings based on client feedback & success parameters.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has excellent technical & communication skills & excels in a client facing role. You must have a proven track record of bringing together SMEs to collaborate & rapidly solve problems.
- Provide IT Solutions for Enterprise Member Accounts, tailored to specific requirements, including managed network services, video conferencing, internet services, network & physical security, etc.
- Manage client relationships. Able to collect requirements & offer sound solutions to meet specific tech needs. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills including empathy, diplomacy, & problem solving.
- Generating project budgets & proposals. Able to manage project costs & schedules.
- Create project proposals & service contracts around technology services
- Manage budgets, schedules, & financial aspects of IT Services
- Contribute to the growth & development of an emerging business line
- Establish Support structures & appropriate communication regarding IT Services for Enterprise Member Accounts
- Provide support by working with different departments to prioritize, Technology related, high level items & escalated issues
- Exceed Enterprise Member expectations in delivering core technology components included in WeWork Memberships
- Available to travel as needed throughout the region in which you work
- Must have a Bachelors degree or higher in Engineering or Information Technology
- 5+ years experience working in a client facing consulting role across multiple project types. Experience working with Fortune 500 companies preferred.
- Experienced in technical sales, managed services, proposal generation, RFP/RFQ, budgeting, & revenue generation
- Broad knowledge of low voltage infrastructure, systems networking, telecommunications, audio visual design, & security compliance
- Proficiency in reading & interpreting floor plans, technical drawings & specifications
- Ability to clearly & concisely communicate with technical & non-technical partners across all levels of the organization
- Maintain positive relationships with Enterprise Key Accounts & internal Team Members
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, & execute in a fast-paced & dynamic environment with a strong work ethic & ownership mentality
- Perform & contribute at a high level working both independently as well as part of a team
- Experienced in project management & sales software such as Salesforce, Trello, Airtable, & Monday
- Certifications such as PMP, Network+, CCNA, CCNP, & /or RDCC are a plus
Who you are:
- Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty
- Gets happy & excited that no two days are the same
- Loves working with numerous people day to day
- Systematic thinker
- Never take yourself too seriously
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.