VaynerMedia is a global creative & media agency built for the now. Born in social our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect & create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney & Mexico City. And were not too bad at what we do, with our work winning in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD & The Webbies to name a few.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- You are a maker! Your main focus is ideation & creation, both at a high speed & volume
- Collaborate with creative, client services, & strategy departments to develop a high variety of content that meets creative & strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, & collaborating to create the strongest ideas
- Write & create impactful social & traditional media content that reflects brands voice & adheres to the brands style guidelines
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Gather learnings & insights from platforms, consumer feedback & culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Present copy concepts rooted in strategic thinking to creative leaders
- Collaborate with Senior Art Director to successfully plan pre production through post production, including organizing the shoot, directing content, etc.
- Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic brand team structure
Experience / Knowledge Required
- 3 to 7 years of experience copywriting, developing, & creating for digital/social. Bachelor's degree a plus
- Ability to proofread & self-edit copy to produce error-free content that adheres to brands style guidelines
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, writing, & collaboration to create strategically focused campaigns
- The ability to understand, absorb, & execute on directions constructive criticism
- A strong aptitude for time management, organization, & communication
- Strong skill set for storytelling, a mastery of grammar & the English language, & the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms for multiple brands
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic & inspiring manner
- A strong capability of industry best practices & the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn & articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.