The best marketing teams in the world have one thing in common - successfully driving their companys strategy throughout all aspects of their go-to-market ops. At SecurityScorecard were building that team & looking for talented & ambitious marketeers that are ready to take their careers to the next level. Have you ever fantasized about taking a company from customer-focused to customer-obsessed? Do you take pride in teaming with marketing, sales, & customer success teams to weave the voice-of-the-customer into all we do?
As a customer-focused organization, SecurityScorecard is looking for a customer marketing manager to engage & advocate for our growing base of customers. In this role youll build upon our strong customer relationships as you grow a community of like minded security & risk professionals. This role will act as an evangelist & ambassador amongst this network of companies with the mission to elevate their engagement levels, help increase their awareness of our company & offerings, & create a community of fanatic brand advocates.
This new role will help drive revenue, identify & create cross-sell & up-sell opportunities & increase loyalty & retention through compelling marketing campaigns & customer specific programs such as referrals, testimonials, references, logo usage, user group, customer advisory board & more. In addition, you will collaborate with product marketing, sales & other internal departments to create an overall incredible customer experience & help us reach business goals tied to the customer community.
If youre creative, a great communicator, a team player, & youre excited to be one of the fastest growing security companies on the planet, then we welcome you to apply!
Knowledge & Required Experience
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, & business
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Customer Success & marketing programs or field marketing preferred
- Effective project manager who can act as a liaison to the rest of the organization
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools & channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms & Marketing Automation platforms
- 3-5 years experience creating & executing marketing campaigns & programs that drive customer engagement & advocacy
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, & event management
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Build rapport with customers to help increase renewals, referrals, & cross-sell & up-sell opportunities
- Lead & manage customer engagement & communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding & ongoing nurture campaigns
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education & success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing & sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Create copy that speaks to the customer audience
- Manage & maintain engagement & advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories, logo usage & list of reference-able customers in partnership with Product Marketing
- Manage ongoing customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program & work with marketing operations to implement
- Create special marketing content for account management/customer success to help at-risk customers with training in conjunction with Product Marketing
- Target happy customers for advocacy opportunities
- Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management & Product Marketing team
- Strong passion for serving & understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships & work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative & solid communication & writing skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness & ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing & sales goals, create a stronger brand, & improve the customer experience
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, & we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working & having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals & as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, & operate as One Team. We are Resilient & Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.