Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired Content King - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
Conductor is looking for a detail-oriented Junior Accountant. This is a hands-on, dynamic position for a passionate & focused accounting professional looking to take on new challenges. There are solid processes in place with plenty of opportunities to be proactive & creative in helping us establish new best practices. The successful candidate will be able to work with a cross-collaborative team that includes Finance, People, & leadership teams, to scale our current systems, reporting, & all aspects of the accounting function.
- Assist with general ledger & accounting functions including billing, accounts receivables, & accounts payable.
- Data entry/invoice creation into the accounting system including entering new customers.
- Support month-end close process, including preparation of journal entries, reconciling bank accounts, accruals, prepaids, & other financial accounts.
- Provides support for the annual audit process; gathers necessary account information & documents to perform annual audit.
- Assists with tax forms with federal, state, & local government agencies.
- Continuously seek ways to optimize existing accounting processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills including ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial reporting under US GAAP.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum one year of prior experience working in accounting or finance department.
Conductor. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.