TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe & Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurant in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book & pay the right restaurant at the right price, & thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & boost revenue.
We are looking for an experienced & passionate Marketing Specialist to join our local marketing team in France. You will ensure consistent communication across all customer touch points.
What are your responsibilities?
- Development & roll out of the CRM B2C adhoc campaigns
- Building on Dartagnan CMS, targeting & scheduling the B2C Ad hocNewsletters & Push Notifications communications from Braze sending tool.
- Improve the communications results of the adhoc emails: layout, conditional display, sending time, targeting, etc
- Work closely with the CRM central team to track the performances, challenge automated campaigns results, improve them & build recommendations based on your local knowledge.
- Build a consistent marketing plan between CRM & Merchandising (Website/App)
LOCAL B2C & B2B COMMUNICATION CONTENT
You will support the brand team on those brand missions:
- Copy Writing: imagine the next inspirational CRM campaigns & build the content for B2C & support B2B
- Defining key communication messages for B2C, key themes of the yearly marketing plan (marronniers) & their orchestration during the year in collaboration with the Brand Manager, the restaurant offer team & the Sales team.
- Responsible for written & visual content in all touchpoints ensuring consistency between them (blog articles, B2B website, banners, social media post & stories, presentations, sales kit, etc...)
Who are you?
- Masters Degree in Marketing studies
- Youve already had a first experience in CRM & writing inspirational content is definitely what you like the most
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to create inspiring content (Newsletters, post, stories, blog articles, etc)
- A wide degree of creativity
- You are rigorous & pay attention to details
- Native level of french, fluent in English
- You love food
What we offer:
- A permanent Contract - Full time - 100%
- International working team & environment
- Interesting Benefit Package
- Great office in the city center of Paris