CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Security is at the heart of everything we do. Were seeking an ambitious, adaptable & eager Agile Program Manager to help lead our Security team in the next stage of CLEARs growth.
As an Agile Program Manager, you will work across the Security Engineering teams to strengthen CLEARs technical risk posture, drive business-critical security capabilities & embed a security mindset throughout the product development lifecycle.
You will partner with Technology leadership to drive roadmapping exercises while collaborating with teams to plan, execute & validate strategic initiatives. You will be a champion for your team & serve as an ambassador to the broader Technology organization. You will educate & empower others to ship scalable & secure products. You will join & contribute to a rapidly growing community of Agile Program Managers who elevate CLEARs teams to operate to their fullest potential.
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate a sharp analytical perspective, strong negotiation & executive communication skills, ruthless prioritization chops & a persistent can-do attitude.
Experience scoping & delivering technology projects in an agile setting is required. Experience with compliance frameworks (HITRUST, FISMA, NIST SP 800-53, PCI-DSS, SOX) is highly desired but not required for the right candidate.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the cross-functional delivery of a range of technology deliverables using advanced negotiation, facilitation, planning & dependency management techniques.
- Drive continuous incremental delivery against quarterly / annual roadmap objectives
- Collaborate with engineering, product & compliance teams to break complex multi-disciplinary projects into prioritized & properly scoped plans of action
- Demonstrate ownership of the entire project lifecycle from beginning to end
- Create clear visibility into status & progress within the team & for stakeholders
- Identify & manage cross-team dependencies & risks; define & drive mitigation plans
- Run retrospectives to remediate operational & process gaps
- Forecast completion estimates using empirical data & stated assumptions
- Assist Technology leadership with developing a strategic roadmap for CLEAR's systems, architecture, & practices
- Lead teams as an agile coach / servant leader
- Advocate for agile principles & help negotiate agreements between teams; facilitate productive communication between teams & among teammates
- Be a champion for CLEARs values; advocate for trust, integrity & openness
- Lead continuous improvement by identifying & remediating cross-functional process gaps across your teams & the technology organization at large
- Ensure that CLEAR's processes & artifacts are helping us to deliver rapidly & with agility
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree & 4-7+ years of relevant project/program management experience
- Must have Agile delivery leadership experience in a cloud-native environment
- Selfless, humble, compassionate; you are a relentless optimist in the face of adversity
- Obsessive about the right communication for the right audience; able to communicate technical matters to technical & non-technical audiences
- Strategic thinker with strong customer focus
- Strong analytical & project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, & deliver results
- Able to influence & embed within multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Must be able to help course correct continuously as new priorities & new information becomes available
- Able to diagnose delivery challenges to apply the right planning & execution frameworks as needed - there is no one-size-fits-all solution
- Strong visual communicator with a toolkit of impactful presentation / facilitation methods
Nice To Have:
- Scrum Alliance CSM / CSP certification or PMIs Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- CISM, CCSP, CISSP or other technical security certification
- Possess an understanding of core information security principles & associated risk management principles
- Experience with implementing frameworks, processes & tools that comprise an Information Security program including identity & access management, incident response, threat intelligence, product & application security & infrastructure security
- Experience scoping & delivering technology projects through compliance frameworks (COBIT, NIST-800-53, SOC1/2, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, HIPAA)