Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Director will be a member of Visa's Global Marketing & Communications (M&C) Strategy & Planning team & will be focused on leading core business operations for the Marketing Services Center of Excellence (COE).
Marketing Services is a growing business within Visa, & partners closely with Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), our sales organizations, & Finance to deliver value to clients through a range of services, from advisory to execution to sponsorships. The Marketing Services COE is focused on supporting our Client Marketing teams, VCA & sales partners in sharing best practices across teams, developing training & communications materials, advancing key strategies to drive business growth, & ensuring efficient operating disciplines across teams. Examples include supporting project visibility & tracking to teams & Visa Executives, providing guidance on pricing strategy, & support for best practice sharing.
The position location has flexibility. Given global nature of the role, flexibility to accommodate meetings across many time zones required.
- 10 years of work experienceor 8 years of work experienceplus an advanced degree
- 10 or more years of work experience in a fast moving global environment with a Bachelor's degree in Business. Master's degree is preferred
- Superior analytic & problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytic rigor, attention to detail & ability to structure & analyze financial models
- Strong process orientation; able to create processes from scratch & able to identify & drive continuous improvements
- Strong financial acumen & ability to partner with all divisions of Finance
- Ability to structure & manage complex projects & processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior & junior levels
- Eagerness to work in teams with personnel of all levels & across many disciplines to accomplish project objectives
- Personal presence & ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior level executives; excellent presentation skills, including strong oral & writing capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, leadership & collaboration skills; team player
- Consulting/ professional services and/or marketing experience a plus
- Support monthly process for tracking key projects & anticipated impacts on business (revenue & resource requirements), in partnership with VCA, Finance, & Client Marketing teams across the globe; conduct deep dive analyses as needed to identify key trends, issues & opportunities
- Lead effort to develop & roll-out automated project tracking tool in partnership with IT, external vendor, & other key business partners
- Help ongoing operations across key COE touchpoints, including recurring meetings with regional Client Marketing leads, VCA & finance
- Support establishment / ongoing operations for best practice sharing, including digital library of case studies, toolkits, & recurring forums for Client Marketers across regions
- Determine additional analytic needs/opportunities to support the growth of Marketing Services, including evaluation of project results
- Support key pricing strategy decisions; conduct additional pricing deep dive analyses as needed
- Identify ongoing Marketing Services process improvement opportunities & help determine action plans to drive improvements; drive execution of improvements as needed
- Lead projects and/or provide support to Marketing Services COE & Client Marketing teams in framing & addressing key strategic initiatives
- Develop clear & concise executive level communications
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel up to 20% & also work on alternate time zones (on occasion)
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.