AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies & financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public & private contentincluding company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, & equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, & India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Who You Are:
- Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field & three (3) years experience as DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer, or related role.
- Employer will also accept a Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, & five (5) years experience as DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer, or related role.
- Three (3) years of experience with: Docker & containers orchestration; Working with immutable infrastructure & IaC principles; Integrating with native AWS services; Implementing DevSecOps pipelines; & Hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Two (2) years of experience with:Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, FluentD, Grafana, & other Cloud-Native solutions; & Terraform.
What Youll Do:
- Works with the Cloud infrastructure team supporting our developers taking care of the AlphaSense platform.
- Automates environment setup & develops infrastructure as code to create a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant, & secure environment for AlphaSense products.
- Utilizes open source tools, automation, & Cloud-Native solutions & empowers our developers with this knowledge.
- Works with world class talent in cloud & software engineering & provide a position & environment for continuous learning.
- Participate in the delivery infrastructure & tooling for multiple services. Works with development teams to adjust the current build process to suit their needs.