Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help
Culture Amp is looking for a Director of Product to lead our Culture Lab Camp in building a strong data-to-value pipeline. The Culture Lab Product Analysts, People Scientists, Data Scientists, Product Managers, & Machine Learning Engineers use the power of our data to drive product innovation in solving our customers most pressing challenges.
With this role you will be responsible for, either directly or through leading others in the camp:
- Placing bets on the customer problems Culture Amp will need to solve 12-18 months in the future in order for our product strategy (and beyond) to be a success
- Envisioning, validating, & building innovative solutions for prioritized customer problems, solutions that take advantage of new data science & machine learning technologies, & that can only be generated through our competitive moat of customer data
- Developing our technological infrastructure to support rapid experimentation with how data is generated, collected, & synthesized
- Educating Product & Customer teams on how advancements in data science & machine learning can drive winning products
- Collaborating with & influencing product teams in shaping product roadmaps to incorporate Culture Amp investments in data products
- Strengthening our ability to communicate to the market about how our data science & machine learning technologies provide customers with an inherent advantage in supporting & fostering their employee experience, via white papers, marketing materials, & sales enablement
- Developing the strategic direction for our data science & machine learning investments
- Designing, activating, & supporting data product teams to execute on the Culture Lab strategy
- Mentoring Culture Lab Product Managers in leading cross-functional teams to solve customer challenges
Youll be working collaboratively with a cross-functional team, but given the remit, will also be required to provide thought leadership across many teams to align on a single platform experience.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- A minimum of seven years experience in product management & leading product teams (or similar). Experience working in roles with data science & machine learning highly advantageous
- Fascination with the world of data-focused products, & how to practically bring them to life
- Problem solver with a curious mindset that drives you to ask & answer the why
- A bias toward holistic thinking combined with the ability to develop, communicate & execute a strategic vision.
- Communication & influencing superpowers, to engage & collaborate with diverse internal & external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding & vision.
- Deep empathy for those you work with & lead, & a drive to build & foster highly-effective teams
- You are deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek!
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp