We help the largest organizations in the world with their most challenging analytical use cases. Customers such as SoftBank, Citi, & the US Postal Service run their active analytics applications on our platform. As a result, they interact with data at speeds & scale where other platforms fail. This allows organizations to achieve insights & automation they never could before.
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform is a parallelized, memory-first data management engine. It unifies streaming & historical analytics, location intelligence, & machine learning. Now developers can ingest, aggregate, infer, lookup, & visualize streaming, geospatial & historical data all at the same time. They do this at scale with millions of messages a day joined with billions of rows of history.
Kinetica is a pre-ipo company backed by leading global venture capital firms. Our investors include Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners. We collaborate with a rich ecosystem of partners such as NVIDIA, Dell, HP, IBM, Microsoft, & Oracle.
Join Kinetica & help us change the way people interact with our world.
As a technical marketing engineer in the Product Marketing team, you drive customer awareness of & interest in Kinetica's solutions through your technical advocacy.
Utilize your expertise of customers needs & requirements to create a compelling narrative & technical content that explains the capabilities of Kinetica Active Analytics Platform to prospects.
You will help scale Kinetica's sales & marketing teams & accelerate sales cycles by developing tools, demos, solution guides, & tutorials that help customers understand how to leverage Kinetica's solutions.
You will be the voice to the market for Kinetica's technical end-users such as data scientists, data engineers, & application developers.
Examples of deliverables:
- Reusable & repeatable product demos & demo environments in a variety of formats that showcase use cases of Kinetica Active Analytics Platform.
- Technical blogs, reference architectures, user tutorials, evaluation guides, & white papers that explain capabilities & differentiation of Kinetica Active Analytics Platform.
- Tools such as solution sizing guides & performance benchmarks.
- Technical evaluation of competitive products.
- Conference talks, user workshops, & booth demos at events.
- Online webinars, podcasts, & interactive web experiences
- Answering analyst technical inquiries & developing a repository of answers for typical RFP questions.
- Enjoy hands-on technical developmentProficiency in Linux & SQL
- You enjoy hands-on technical development & deploying systems.
- Proficiency in Linux & SQL
- Strong speaking, writing, & presentation skills
- 5+ years overall experience in BI, analytics, big data, data warehousing, data science or data engineering fields.
- 2+ years in customer or field facing roles such as product marketing, pre-sales engineering, consulting, technical training, or technical support.
- Experience deploying & working with different analytics technologies such as BI platforms, reporting tools, data warehouses, data pipelining & ETL frameworks.
- Experience working with public clouds including AWS, GCP, & Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working with IT infrastructure including containers, networking, & Kubernetes.
- Specific experience in one more areas including AI or machine learning, streaming analytics, GIS or geospatial application development.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are committed to building a diverse team & encourage applications from people of all backgrounds