Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that pioneering computer vision technologies & AI platforms that organizations are using to solve real-world problems. We are building the AI layer to the API economy, with an initial emphasis on computer vision. We want to empower organizations of all sizes to use AI to learn more about their business, optimize their operations, reduce costs, be more productive, invent previously impossible solutions to problems & grow their business. We make teaching AI just as accessible as using AI. Our technology is the most personalizable & accurate solution in the market, used both by the US government & the worlds most successful companies.
This role is responsible for the day to day marketing operations & execution of email marketing strategies in support of company go-to-marketing & sales strategies. Were looking for a highly organized, multi-tasker who is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment. If you are passionate about the use of email & CRM technologies, databases, & platforms the continuous pursuit to improve marketing processes & drive results this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will have 5-years of relevant experience managing & deploying all elements of the marketing mix including digital, SEM & social media.
- Management of Hubspot platform
- Own all digital marketing data requests
- Manage the email process workflow from beginning to end
- Oversee the execution of the email calendar & approved strategy
- Assist in curating social media content & strategy
- Proficient in HubSpot including email development & execution; list segmentation; website page development; reporting & workflow creation.
- Familiar with email marketing best practices, A/B testing, & analytics.
- oversee the execution of the email calendar & approved strategy
- Strong written & verbal skills (English)
- Strong prioritization, organization, & project management
- Experience with SalesForce & a strong understanding of tech stack integrations