Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, & give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Join us & be a trailblazing member of our newest corporate office in Atlanta, Georgia as our new Workplace Coordinator. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the customer experience, has a strong sense of organization, a good grasp of basic bookkeeping, & can help drive projects to keep our office running smoothly. This position will report to the Workplace Manager.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day
- Assist with planning & facilitating emergency related drills & procedures.
- Cover the front desk in the absence of the Workplace Ambassador - greet office visitors, guests, shoppers, & vendors
- Vendor Management. Manage day-to-day office logistics & proposals with vendors i.e. food (lunch is brought in weekly); facilities, security, parking & janitorial services.
- Stock Control. Maintain, organize & order stock for office space ensuring we keep a fully stocked kitchen, reconciling related accounts & month end as necessary - storage areas, office snacks, kitchen, common areas, conference rooms & catering
- Administration. Manage administrative tasks & escalated workflow emails or platforms, & keep up with incoming tickets & triage, escalating to the Manager as necessary
- Be the first-line escalation point of contact. Respond to office support issues & escalations in-person & over email promptly
- Work closely with other teams to streamline process & assist with special projects or events, particularly in culture & people operations
- Onboard new hires, & support existing employees by issuing or making changes to parking, workstation, building & all other Workplace fixed assets
- Update internal directories & distribution lists with all fixed assets, ensuring that employee & vendor information is up to date
- Manage swag inventory, ordering & distribution for the office
- Support the Workplace Ambassador, Manager & remote offices as needed
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together & Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- B.A. or B.S. degree (recent graduates encouraged to apply)
- 1-3 years of office administration, support, or customer service experience, including internships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally, effectively, & in a friendly manner with guests & partners both internally & externally
- Superior organizational skills & follow-through on tasks
- High-level of ownership & problem-solving skills
- An interest in & passion for Instacart
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.