PMKBNC New York is looking for a 2019 Summer Intern to join VOWEL, our award-winning team that develops compelling digital & social campaigns.We are INFLUENTIAL, VOWEL gives brands a VOICE. From creative campaigns to digital experiences, our work makes a meaningful impact.
Who We Are:
PMKBNC is a strategic marketing & communications firm that specializes in Entertainment & popular culture. PMKBNC represents many of the worlds most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors & content creators, as well as leading consumer brands & prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York & London. PMKBNC thrives on being ahead of the curve & works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences & connect with consumers through popular culture. PMKBNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide & McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
- Work with teams to gain real-world, hands on experience
- Collaborate with other interns to develop & present a group project to executive & senior level business managers
- Attend Intern 101 Meetings led by staff members to gain a better understanding of various departments
- Research new technologies, social media/digital/marketing trends, & innovative campaigns
- Conduct social media audits examine prospective & current client social channels to help assess strengths, weakness, audience size, & engagement trends
- Help brainstorm social media strategies for current clients & new business opportunities
- Attend meetings, calls, brainstorm sessions
Requires Experience & Skills:
- Currently enrolled student working towards a Bachelors degree at an accredited college or university (recent graduates are not eligible for this program). Must show proof of enrollment.
- College credit is available if needed
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- General experience with social media
- Office experience, preferably in a related field
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Positive attitude & work ethic
- Commitment of 24 hours a week (full days preferred)
- Commitment to an 8week internship term
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, & Excel
Follow our intern program on Instagram: @pmk_bnc_interns.
PMKBNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D