Tigergraph is the only Scalable Enterprise Graph Database system, powered by the first & only native parallel graph technology. We are in an emerging database category & we have been growing rapidly in recent years. Recent achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorlds software review & winning the most disruptive startup in Strata Data conference. We welcome persons from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing & analytics platform.
The mission of TigerGraph Application team is to make graph technology approachable to engineers, data scientists, & data analysts. Products the team has built include GraphStudio -- the industry-leading graph visual SDK, Visual Query Builder -- the industry-first graph query visual composing tool, & AdminPortal -- a visual portal for DevOps. Many more exciting projects are in progress.
What you will be doing:
- Be an expert & lead a sub engineering team within the Application team, & drive the evolution of the projects.
- Design & develop new features for GraphStudio, Visual Query Builder, AdminPortal, & other projects.
- Promote team success & continually invent ways to improve team productivity.
- Formulate & deliver tools that have a high impact on the company's & teams daily operation.
- Write user-level documents & code review peers' deliverables.
- Perform unit & end-to-end regression testing of the deliverables.
- MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of software engineering experience, or PhD Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of software engineering experience.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Python.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following frameworks: Angular 2+, React, Vue 3.
- Familiarity with at least one relational database: MySQL, Postgres or equivalent.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Agile & Scrum development methodology.
- Hard-working with a record of on-time completion of deliverables.
- Excellent communication (writing/speaking) skills.
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business opportunities.
- Passion for the start-up environment