Index Exchange is seeking an Experiential Marketing Coordinator to support the execution of company events. This includes team administrative tasks, premium item inventory & procurement, team documentation, & logistical support related to our global initiatives. Currently, the team is exclusively focused on virtual & digital experiences, & the role includes scheduling, managing digital event software, & supporting the delivery of best-in-class virtual events. Over time--when we return to in-person events--the role will expand to include physical event logistics & production, catering, event marketing, & venue sourcing & bookings.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must have exceptional attention to detail, organizational & multitasking skills, the ability to manage demands under pressure, demonstrate excellent communication skills, & have experience managing logistics from inception to completion.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Manage yearly calendar for all upcoming events & team activities
- Management of a premium item vendors, including inventory, ideation, & shipping logistics
- Logistical support for digital events, including webinars, client experiences, & meetings
- Creation & maintenance of team documentation & process tracking, including workback plans & project proposals
- Receipt & invoice reconciliation
- BA/BS degree preferably in marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Experience with administrative work a plus
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong sense of teamwork & collaboration
- The ability to work collaboratively with senior clients & partners
- Strong time management skills, & more specifically the ability to prioritize & meet deadlines
- Quality-oriented with high attention to detail
- Diligent work ethic - must be self-motivated & take a proactive approach to their work schedule
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively & take constructive criticism/feedback
- Understanding of brand representation within internal & external projects
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Familiarity with the digital media marketplace & programmatic advertising would be an asset
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.