Founded in 2015, AutoFi is an e-commerce software platform that connects an auto dealer's customers to a network of lenders, allowing car buyers to purchase & finance a car entirely online. Our mission is to become the industry standard checkout experience for all online vehicle transactions. We are the fastest growing digital retailing software platform in the automotive industry.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. & Canada, we have backgrounds from finance & technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We're empathetic, gritty, curious, & humble owners of this business & are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto & financial industries as investors & commercial partners. We've never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Read more about us at www.autofi.com
We have an immediate start for talented Automotive Software or Automotive Management professionals to join one of the USA's fastest growing Automotive software providers.
AutoFi is currently looking for a customer centric Director of Dealer Success to join our growing team. The territory is defined as the Eastern Region encompassing multiple states from Pennsylvania to the Northeastern seaboard.
The ideal candidate/s:
- Proven track record of building & leading high performing remote teams.
- As a leader, you will be hands-on, an effective coach & your people will describe you as a motivator.
- You need a Challenger mindset to support & develop a team & its clients.
- No job is too big or too small.
- Passionate about process development, & optimizing for continuous improvement.
- Will have an analytical mindset, leveraging data-driven insights to drive desired outcomes & be able to articulate that on multiple dealership levels.
- Your team will own strategic relationships with key clients from start to finish which will include, on-boarding, increasing adoption, product adoption, driving transactions, ensuring retention, & delivering satisfaction.
- Will be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of digital retail sales processes.
- Will be able to successfully consult on dealership efficiency, website efficacy, digital marketing, & be proficient in conversion metrics, process change, tracking, & reporting.
- Will have a solid grounding & understanding of all dealership variable operations, including, but not limited to F&I, Sales, Management, processes, software, & performance reporting systems will be an added advantage.
Some things about you that we are looking for:
- You will have experience in building & leading high performing remote teams.
- You will have existing strategic dealer relationships in multiple states within the assigned region.
- You will have 3+ years of relevant Digital Retail SaaS experience.
- You will have a strong automotive retail background with roles of increasing responsibility.
- You will be result-driven with quantifiable success stories.
- You will have excellent verbal, written, & presentation skills.
- You will have experience presenting at a Board level & in front of large audiences.
- You will thrive in a multi-tasking environment & be able to adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You assertive & persuasive.
- You will have a disciplined systematic approach to work.
- You will be detail-oriented & analytical.
- You will have an abundance of energy.
- You will be competitive in nature.
- You must be highly computer literate, proficient with Salesforce, Microsoft, Google & Apple products.
- You must be highly trainable on technology, quick to adapt to new programs & processes.
- You will have a working knowledge of all key operating systems within an auto dealership.
- You will be a proficient user of automotive CRM software.
- You will be comfortable meeting & exceeding objectives with your team.