Unqork invented the first completely visual, no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality & lower costs than traditional approaches--all without a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Client Partner, you will be accountable for four major areas:
- Cover Unqorks prestigious clients & grow the firms business with these clients by increasing their adoption of the platform. You will be directly interacting with senior client executives to understand their strategic business goals & help them design solutions to meet these goals by leveraging the Unqork platform.
- Leverage your extensive network to find new clients.
- Oversee the flawless delivery of Unqorks commitments to clients by overseeing the various internal teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, & information security.
- Pioneer new business solutions & work with our teams to build them into Unqorks offerings.
What were looking for:
- 15+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in management consulting or enterprise software at Partner, MD or Director levels
- Experience building relationships with senior executives & leveraging your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions
- Expertise in at least one of the following industries: Property & Casualty Insurance, Life Insurance, Asset Management, Capital Markets, Wealth Management
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous experience with rating, underwriting, new business acquisition, or policy administration as it pertains to insurance
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.