Omada Health is on a mission to help people shift the way they view their health, so they can change their health for good.
Were looking for an analytical, growth-minded marketing professional to join our growth marketing team. You will be responsible for designing marketing experiments across owned & paid channels to maximize enrollment of new members who are clinically eligible for our programs across prediabetes & weight management, diabetes, hypertension, joint & muscle pain, & behavioral health.
As a Growth Marketing Manager at Omada Health, youll support planning, strategizing, launching, & optimizing multi-channel member acquisition campaigns, reporting to the Director, Growth Marketing. Youll have a chance to make a significant contribution to our aggressive growth goals by identifying the biggest opportunities for improvement across the member acquisition journey, launching new creative tests, & measuring their impact. In this role, you will:
- Drive member acquisition by supporting the development of member marketing campaigns across email, direct mail, digital, & client-led channels.
- Develop & execute an experimentation roadmap to improve performance & deepen our understanding of key touch points across the member enrollment journey.
- Plan, launch & measure tests in email, direct mail & landing page channels, with the support of growth marketing, marketing operations, data, & agency partners.
- Build creative briefs & work with the creative team & partners to scope, produce & iterate on campaign creative.
- Deliver regular reporting of campaign performance & metrics, in partnership with the Marketing Analyst & data team, to highlight key successes & areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional creative, engineering, design, & data analytics teams, as well as agency partners.
Why This Role:
- This is a role with high visibility & ability to drive significant business impact.
- We are ready to invest in you. Omadas marketing team cares about your professional development. Our team has a history of promoting leaders from within. We want you to succeed, & were ready to help you grow.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 5-7 years of experience in consumer marketing
- A strong foundation in email marketing with experience developing multi-touch digital marketing campaigns across the consumer lifecycle
- Experience designing A/B & multivariate testing plans in partnership with data analytics teammates
- Strong quantitative & analytic capabilities
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing complex projects
- Exceptional project management an organization skills; attention to detail is a must
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities & ambiguity
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Healthcare, B2B2C, or high-growth environments
- Hands on experience working with CRM & marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Braze, Salesforce preferred)
- Skill in using Adobe Creative Suite for design modification
- HTML or other coding language expertise
- Deep analytical skills & experience with Tableau
[FOR REMOTE, FULL-TIME, FIXED TERM - take this section header in brackets out of JD]
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.