The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yexts GTM Strategy Team is seeking a Strategy Manager to lead strategic research, requirements management, & implementation of revenue organization strategy transformations. Our team works vigorously to shape & define the companys revenue expansion & growth. Here you will have a strategic hand in everything from identifying key customer growth opportunities, defining our segmentation methodology, designing our approach for GTM, & evaluating resource alignment & incentives. Our team is responsible for the most influential data & strategy, using research to direct where Yext will be 3-5 years ahead as a rapidly growing Saas organization.
- Contribute to a fast paced team & participate in multiple aspects of corporate strategy including planning, documentation, execution, testing, & launch of projects
- Conduct market & product research on trends happening in data & search space
- Analyze data & identify trends within revenue & financial lines of business
- Create data models that highlight business viability & product success metrics
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to generate & distribute deliverables presenting strategic planning initiatives.
- Support data analysis team on SQL & Python reporting
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards & policies
- 5+ years of general Strategic Planning, Corporate Strategy, Consulting, or Product/Project Management
- Ability to work independently & in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting & dashboard management
- Proven track record in leading initiatives & managing small projects
- Competency in gathering & documenting business requirements
- Proficiency in Excel, Python, & SQL for data manipulation & complex custom reports
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, & subject matter experts
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews & facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Client friendliness with the ability to build & maintain trusting & value added client relationships.
- Project management or scrum management experience preferred.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.