Expedient is a provider of multi-cloud platforms, hosting, security and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions. Expedients solutions help to ease clients transition to the cloud, enabling them to focus on strategic business innovation while the Expedient team handles the IT needed to support it. This is a high-growth industry offering layers of opportunity to grow your career.
Expedient is looking for a Technical Project Lead Scrum Master to join our Information Systems team in Pittsburgh. The Information Systems team utilizes the latest cloud-native technologies & practices to build & maintain distributed software solutions that enable clients & internal teams to collaborate, sell, deliver & support Expedients cloud services & solutions. These applications include CRM, ERP, billing & revenue management, analytics & more. The Information Systems Technical Project Lead will oversee mission-critical projects that augment & improve these systems.
This position will require a diverse level of technical experience & ability. The role will act as a lead for many of the more complex projects that the IS team handles so a strong understanding of all the included technologies is needed. Projects may include developing & enhancing applications that help Expedient track software licensing to upgrading our internal billing system to building out a new user-interface of our client tech support portal.
- Work with a diverse array of stakeholders across the organization to understand & develop solutions to complex, interdisciplinary challenges that have a meaningful impact on the business
- Develop project plans & schedules for initiatives
- Adapt project plans & schedules to meet evolving needs
- Work with small & talented cross-functional teams to execute projects
- Utilize project management tools to manage deliverables, communicate with project stakeholders & manage project schedules
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline
- 5 years of project management experience utilizing Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with project management tools such as Monday.com, Trello, Microsoft project, Oracle Primavera
- Ability to think critically & implement new ideas
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Interest & ability to learn new technologies & platforms
- Knowledge of cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with continuous integration & continuous delivery practices
- Experience with a general-purpose programming language
- Experience with data analytics software such as Tableau
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT Expedient was awarded a Top Workplace for a fifth year in 2019. We make education & training available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven training & tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include generous paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with a generous match & a paid day off to celebrate your birthday each year. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team & individual success.
To apply, please submit your resume & a cover letter explaining your interest.
If this isnt the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share the following link so they can view/apply for this or any of our other current job opportunities: expedient.com/careers
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.