Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help
Culture Amp is looking for a Lead Product Manager to drive our platform experience forward. The range of products offered in our platform has been steadily growing. The challenge on offer is to connect the products together into a single seamless experience, amplifying the value to our customers.
With this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing the strategic direction for our user experience across the platform. Identifying the opportunities to connect the user experience
- Identifying the key metrics that drive the platform experience by applying an analytical mindset to uncovering opportunities to improve business outcomes
- Directing our design & user research talent to research & validate how our customers want, & need to use the platform
- Collaborating with those across Product Group & around the business to influence change & bring ideas to life.
- Working alongside technical experts to identify & unblock the key technical constraints holding back the platform experience
Youll be working collaboratively with a cross-functional team, but given the remit, will also be required to provide thought leadership across many teams to align on a single platform experience.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- A minimum of 5 years experience in product management (or similar). Experience working in roles relating to the user experience advantageous
- Problem solver with a curious mindset that drives you to ask & answer the why
- Research skills. Systematically collect qualitative & quantitative inputs, draw on sharp analytical skills, intuition & empathy to find non-obvious patterns, & distill it all into actionable insights.
- A bias toward holistic thinking combined with the ability to develop, communicate & execute a strategic vision.
- Communication & influencing. Engage & collaborate with diverse internal & external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding & vision.
- You are deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek!
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp