Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Internal Communications Manager, you will be responsible for delivering clear & engaging internal communications, programs, & tools that inform & inspire the organization! You are a marketer at heart with a passion for employee experience! Utilizing your creativity, organization, & impeccable writing skills, you will play a significant role in creating clarity, alignment, & engagement during a time of rapid growth, while supporting a multi-location, hybrid work environment.
- Work closely with leaders across the organization & People Team to ensure that programs, decisions, & announcements have an effective communication strategy & an engaging delivery
- Manage our tools, systems, & processes that support internal communications goals & implement both proven & innovative solutions that help us achieve our goals
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition, ERGs, Marketing, & PR teams to ensure we are communicating a compelling employer brand that is in alignment with company brand
- Manage & maintain our company intranet through Simpplr
- Own powerpoint deck development for company-wide communications, including company & team meetings
- Manage internal & external social channels & sites (e.g., LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Intranet/Simpplr)
- Determine an internal communications strategy & philosophy that will play a key role in maintaining a consistent company culture, experience & feeling of connection in our hybrid working model
- Partner with IT in giving employees reliable access to communicate via email & listserv management. Manage the listserv by approving the creation of all internal distribution email requests via the IT ticket system & ensuring listserv permissions are set appropriately
- Coordinate quarterly company-wide meetings (e.g., schedule, establish agenda, create PowerPoint template, present deck & manage live Q&A)
- Manage company Podcast series: Determine Podcast interview schedule/topic, draft initial questions & record podcast
- Manage Executive Spotlight Series: Interview Executive/Senior Leadership Team members for employees to get to know them better across the organization
- 4+ years of communications experience or a minimum for 3 years plus advanced degree, ideally in a geographically dispersed corporate & field operations environment.
- Prior experience delivering messages employees cannot wait to read, using engaging & creative communication tactics & media.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, pivot quickly based on changing business needs, & manage time appropriately.
- Skillful in communicating with & influencing a wide range of internal & external stakeholders including leadership, employees, potential/existing vendors, & business partners.
- Experience in delivering initiatives & communications related to Executive Communications, HR, Employee Engagement, & Learning & Development.
- Proven experience in all Google Suite applications.
- Preferred but not required spanish speaking & writing capabilities
- Experience working in an Operations environment (distribution & contact/call centers, etc.) driving improvements that have resulted in measurable employee reach & engagement with employee populations with diverse communication needs.
- Ethical & low ego; engenders confidence & trust, while also garnering respect and
- With your application, please submit a writing sample that gives us a flavor of your
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company