We are looking for a Design Intern to join our team!
Are you capable of creating rich media ad formats (preferably for video & display) able to work within a fast-paced, high pressure, team-oriented environment? Are you hungry to work with the latest technologies use your initiative to come up with unique designs & new ideas whilst ensuring best practice, usability & accessibility? If yes, please read on!
The role will require the Design Intern to
- Run projects from start to finish
- Job split is essentially - 70% design, 20% build (Mobile, Tablet, desktop), 10% Teads product/technical platform development
- Create & Design Teads Studio ad formats
- Innovate & deliver new solutions for ad portfolio
- Report into the Head of Teads Studio UK
===== Responsibilities =====
- Keen eye for designing in Photoshop & Front end Design
- Designing & building cross device, unique creative HTML 5 non standard IAB Banners, skins & microsites
- Build prototypes & demos for new or existing products
- Work closely with members of all departments, primarily Sales & Ad Operations, to gather project specs & deployment procedures.
- Creating custom solutions for client requirements
===== Skills Required =====
- Adobe Creative Suite expert photoshop knowledge
- Ability to integrate dynamic content such as RSS Feeds, video, geo location and
- search API results into a web page or Flash application
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, time management & communicate transparently with internal & external teams
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid foundations across multiple technologies (Valid HTML, CSS, JS)
- Commercial experience in online design
- The ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, & eager to exercise creative freedom.
- Bonus skills -
- CSS & HTML knowledge
- Video compression, editing & effects
- Back End development
==== About Teads =====
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) & AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads & raised quality standards to delight users, publishers & advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.