NS1s mission is to unlock the potential of DNS to deliver the tech that powers our customers & the world. We are the market leader in DNS & traffic management software & services, & our customers include the biggest properties & largest enterprises on the internet, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Squarespace, Pandora, Imgur, Yelp, Dropbox, & many more. Our modern DNS technologies enable optimized application delivery, couple via our APIs into the tooling & processes of todays DevOps organizations, & deliver reliability & performance at global scale. We operate a worldwide, highly tuned Managed DNS network, & also deliver our technologies to customers as single-tenant software deployments. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.
The Field Marketing Manager will lead the development, execution, & implementation of regional, national, & international outbound marketing programs that target prospective customers. This is vital to increasing brand awareness & generating new business opportunities.
Responsibilities may include
- Manage field marketing programs to drive opportunity generation & pipeline acceleration in targeted, enterprise accounts; Field activities include regional & national conferences, workshops, roadshows, digital programs, & tailored local events.
- Create annual & quarterly field marketing plans focusing on demand generation & customer acquisition, supporting existing sales opportunities by way of conferences, executive dinners, VIP events, trade shows, & other engagement activities
- Proactively engage with the Sales team to coordinate, communicate, & optimize the impact of field marketing activities to support opportunity creation, pipeline & bookings goals.
- Coordinate with the large marketing team (including digital, content, ABM, PR, etc.) to ensure plans are aligned to deliver against company objectives.
- Research, propose, & manage thought leadership, speaking, & webinar events for the company & individual employees. This includes writing speech abstracts, securing & negotiating engagements, & supporting presentation development.
- Represent NS1 at third party & owned events.
- Build multi-channel marketing campaigns to support events, including digital marketing, email, website, social media, public relations, & partner marketing. This includes pre & post-event activities.
- Interface with various external & internal groups so teams are aware of planned activities & understand how to leverage them.
- BA/BS or relevant work experience
- Experience working with B2B, enterprise tech companies to deliver results at events of all sizes
- Flexibility to proactively take on assignments & responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team environment required
- Strong logistical skills, managing event planning & set up, as well as partnering with design teams to produce booth/exhibit graphics, signage, collateral, & all co-branded materials
- Proven ability to manage event pre-briefing & wrap up, creating event checklists & distributing info to the sales team, handling event de-briefs, recording & sharing learnings from the sales team, & ensuring follow up with potential new leads
Nice to Haves:
- Track record of driving insights & strategically sound marketing campaigns
- Project management skills to move content efficiently from ideation to production
- Ability to work cross functionally, across multiple groups & technical levels
- Experience working directly with sales team & internal stakeholders to elicit feedback & build positive relationships
- Strong bias for data & analytics
Working @ NS1
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary & stock options)
- medical, dental, & vision
- commuter benefits