About Us VIDEO
Pivotal Software combines platform, tools, & methodology to help the worlds largest companies transform the way they build software & run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies & developers to give software development & IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity & creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
Join the Accounts Payable team for an opportunity to drive change & create a positive impact for employees at Pivotal, as well as for Pivotals external partners.
The Accounts Payable team is seeking a proactive & strategic individual to take ownership of the Global Accounts Payable process.
Based out of our Toronto location & reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance this individual will be responsible for maintaining Accounts Payable processes from end to end including, discrepancy resolution, weekly payment runs, vendor statement reconciliations, month-end accruals, month-end close functions & ad-hoc projects.
- Ensuring the timely payment of all invoices in accordance with company policies with weekly payment runs (EFT/Cheque/Wire/Credit Card).
- Improve P2P processes by improving internal controls & efficiency of transaction processing.
- Liaison with offshore team for performance management, updates, & feedback
- Reporting creating & analyzing reports, journal entries as required.
- Responding & resolving questions and/or issues in regards to invoices & invoice payments via the internal ticket system.
- Monitor key processes impacting the departments productivity, i.e. Match Exceptions, Invoices on Hold, A/P Aging & other key reports.
- Assist with developing & distributing A/P production metrics.
- Monthly Supplier Reconciliations
- Monthly AP Aging report
- Complete investigations on void/stop payments & executive corrective action through direct banking portals
- Maintain Cheque register files
- Assist with Escheatment & 1099 processes.
- Manage the Accounts Payable SOX key control matrix
- Create & present metrics within department as well as stakeholders
General Skills & Proficiencies
- Possess excellent time management & organizational skills
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Able to take direction & maintain deadlines
- Able to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Ability to work both independently & in a team environment
Required Education & Skills
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience with global payments & banking practices
- Experience with purchasing systems, specifically WorkDay
- Proficient with MS Office applications, most notably Excel
Total Rewards Package
Pay Range: $55,250 - $74,750
In addition to salary, our total rewards package also includes equity in the form of RSUs, comprehensive medical & disability benefits, employer match on RRSP, fitness reimbursement programs & more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY GPVTL Canada In (Pivotal) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Pivotal is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotail.io or call 416-907-9470 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).