Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for a manager to help us continue building out & executing the strategic sourcing function at HelloFresh. This person will be responsible for the management & success of key program initiatives within the marketing & growth categories. Under the umbrella of the operations organization, this role will provide managerial support & require cross functional relationships with all cost-driving & reporting departments.
In this role, you will help drive the strategy & framework for how the business interacts with its supplier base & have a direct stake in affecting bottom line profitability.
- Manage a set of assigned categories & supplier relationships within marketing & growth third party spend
- Drive strategic initiatives & RFPs with an attention to detail while also staying alert to changing environments
- Help develop a continuous improvement mentality by teaching junior staff the fundamentals of strategic sourcing & help them become successful as a result
- Facilitate communications between our supply partners & our internal business partners & serve as an objective & independent party
- Update & interact with executive leadership & represent the businesses best interest by maintaining objectivity & relying on data for hypothesis development
- Update & interact with distribution center leadership & be a representative of their needs
- Build strong relationships - primarily with finance, legal & marketing teams - & serve as the quality control intersection of strategic sourcing & the groups business partners
- Data-driven You can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious You have an insatiable desire to understand how & why things work, identify data-driven insights, & consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & demonstrate a methodical approach to your work.
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences.
- Data-driven You can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making
- Intellectually curious You have an insatiable desire to understand how & why things work & to consistently challenge the status quo
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate; youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems
- An excellent communicator You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences
- Collaborative - You are prepared to work collaboratively across HF teams & functions
- A project manager - You have exceptional project & people management skills
At a minimum, you have...
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working with relevant industries in marketing & strategic sourcing functions; or working in marketing strategy focused management consulting
- Successful category management and/or strategic sourcing experience including online/offline performance, direct print, influencer marketing, reactivation, & retention categories
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or other relevant area of study
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel & Powerpoint) & Google Suite applications (especially Google sheets)
- Experience successfully leading large initiatives & sourcing events through strategic sourcing processes
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company