Brand Networks solves the newest & toughest media challenges for the worlds most impactful brands & agencies. Since 2005, the company has created marketing & advertising solutions that blend engineering & expertise to make media work across every digital touchpoint. More than 1,500 businesses trust Brand Networks to develop winning media strategies & deliver holistic brand experiences across social, display, video, connected TV & Amazon. The company is headquartered in Boston with 10 offices worldwide.
Brand Networks is currently seeking an Associate Director of Media Operations in our New York City office. This individual must possess exceptional quantitative & analytical skills to oversee both the Media Execution teams across Digital Activation & Social competencies. In this critical role, the Associate Director will manage the teams that are responsible for designing, launching, managing & optimizing client campaigns using a variety of technology capabilities, including IRIS, Brand Networks own proprietary platform. This individual will be tasked with training the team to effectively manage campaigns, ultimately ensuring that campaigns meet & exceed performance goals. The Associate Director will collaborate with Brand Networks Sales teams, Media Services Teams, & Media Solutions teams in order to help improve systems, workflow, processes & communication across the various teams. This person should not only have strong analytical skills, but should also have strong general problem-solving skills to deal with new challenges as they arise. They must also possess excellent communication skills to impart critical information to a broad audience, & also enjoy & be experienced in people management.
- Effectively manage & coach a large operational team across offices & across different job functionalities within the media operations organization.
- Oversee all media operational activities, inclusive of execution needs, campaign management needs, & analytical needs (including campaign launches, optimizations, escalations) for the company.
- Gauge resource needs across all of Brand Networks clients by being able to identify resources to both meet the clients current needs while also allowing for invest in growth of clients.
- Own both the relationship & the process to streamline onboarding of the BN India team in order to develop a cross-office process that works for all BN clients.
- Provide feedback & input for Iris Product Development efforts.
- Lead the Media Operations input for relevant Product Working Groups & ensure consistency & input from key stakeholders within the organization.
- Act as the subject matter expert & provide companywide documentation on platform updates, best practices, & general how-tos.
- Ensure there is a strong & consistent quality of work across execution, reporting, & general analysis.
- Strong ability to work cross department & cross office. Establish strong working relationships across account teams, product teams, sales teams & media intelligence teams.
- Own resolution of system challenges by collaborating internally on solutions & ensuring superior & consistent support to clientele.
- Codify & share best practices across teams.
- Drive the development, implementation & maintenance of training programs to ensure proper employee education & new hire onboarding.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent field of study.
- 7+ years of direct digital or social media experience required; experience working in a media planning or buying position at an advertising or media agency preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of Project/Delivery Management. Social buying experience is preferred.
- Deep ad tech marketing knowledge & proficiency is required.
- Advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables & macros).
- Understanding of fundamental ads metrics & calculations (CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA).
- Strong analytical, quantitative & problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, & develop actionable recommendations.
- Excellent knowledge of digital media tools & platforms.
- Extensive experience working with native social & digital media ad platforms (Facebook Ads Manager Twitter Ads, Amobee, TTD etc).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; the ability to think on your feet, to be creative & talk knowledgeably about digital media & its implications on todays businesses.
- Minimum of 5 years in a people management position. Has a keen ability to manage individual growth while maintaining executional excellence.
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Ability to move fast, be bold & thrive in a dynamic, quickly changing environment.
- A team player.